Love creating beautiful, impactful websites? DISCERN's marketing team seeks a talented visual developer who can reflect the soul of a software product in clean, powerful HTML and CSS design. Your work will be the star of all public-facing web assets used to tell the DISCERN story. Come join a small but mighty team that heartily embraces great work. Bring your enthusiasm and prepare to make your portfolio soar.
You'll be responsible for:
- Ownership of company's public-facing website - web development to facilitate redesign of visual content and responsive deployment.
- Daily updates to site content and metadata.
- Assistance in the repurposing of marketing imagery for use in weekly email campaigns, public-facing website, pitch decks and other external communications; working to be consistent with the DISCERN Style Guide.
NECESSARY SKILLS + EXPERIENCES
- Understanding of Squarespace platform
PREFERRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCES
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Muse or other marketing-friendly dynamic website publishing tool
- Apple Keynote
- Please be a self-starter and solution-seeker.
- Be prepared to work in our San Mateo office every weekday.
- Have a positive, can-do, we're-all-in-this-together attitude.
We look forward to meeting you.